Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Off to San Diego

Gwyneth and I are headed out to San Diego this morning to photograph the newborn baby girl of Steph and Andy.  Lucia was born on Monday morning and I can't wait to photograph her. I met Steph a few years back and photographed her first pregnancy...




Took photos of her first son, Harrison when he was a newborn...


Then I photographed their family again when Harrison turned one...
 


A few months back I took her pregnancy photos again...



I feel so honored that I get to capture the first few days of Lucia's life.  I will be staying with them so I'm going to get to take a lot of family photos.  After experiencing the magic of that first week myself, I am so excited to get to capture it for them.  They are such a lovely family and Steph is an amazing mom.

With that, I'm off for the next few days.  Then I'll be back just in time to celebrate our second wedding anniversary and then it's time to launch the new site next Monday! I'm so excited to share it with all of you, it's been such a labor of love.  "See" you in a few days.

4 comments:

Jessi Haish said...

beautiful photos!

Lucija said...

You look so gorgeous!

XO,
Lucija

withlovelucija.blogspot.com

Rae said...

I love pregnancy. Such a beautiful thing.

xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

PatrĂ­cia Olesen said...

OMG!
You are so beautiful!

XXX