Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Exciting Announcement!


I am thrilled to announce that I will be moving my blog to a new, fully customized website!  I've been working on it for months and months with Kyle's brother, Dayne, and it's finally finished!  I'm just making a few final adjustments and then it will be all ready to go!  

My new site will be launching on Monday, August 15th!

I am also excited to announce that I will be excepting sponsorship and advertising.  My blog has grown a lot over the past months, I currently have 4,000 pageviews each month and that's been increasing at a rate of 40% for the past few months.  My new site is a great place to advertise for your business or blog. 

I am offering three different ad sizes starting at $10 per month.  I am offering a variety of packages and options.  If you purchase one now, you will also get two weeks of free advertising!

If you are interested in sponsoring my blog or would like more information please email me at kacieblogs@yahoo.com

Finally, I'd like to thank you all for being such wonderful readers.  It means so much to me when you leave comments and I love interacting with you.

4 comments:

robin said...

Wow!! That is exciting. Congratulations!

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Thanks Robin! I've been working hard on it. I'm super excited!

Carly Anne said...

Congrats on the new layout - can't wait to see it!

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Thanks Carly. Loved your ZD post yesterday!